Great finger food/snack for 1-2 yr olds!


GRADUATES® Fruit & Veggie Melts™ Snack – Truly Tropical Blend

GRADUATES® Fruit & Veggie Melts™ Snack – Very Berry BlendThis new treat recommendation goes out to all my Mommy friends, with little kiddos on limited diets, that need a yummy snack to help get their tummies from one meal to another.  Now, I'll be honest here. I'm not typically a fan of Gerber. It seems like a lot of their snacks and foods have LOADS of unnecessary crap (ahem!) in them, and I am NOT a fan of processed food. With how sensitive my youngest is, this snack was a SERIOUS gold mine when she can only have very small amounts of fructose, in addition to the no soy-no dairy-no gluten/wheat- no egg issues. Well, gerber FINALLY managed to pull through for me this one time, and I am beyond grateful for it. My little one LOVES these new snacks, and they get her a wide variety of fruits and veggies in tiny bite size amounts, that are super easy to control.


Now, since we have some issues with berries as well, we only get the tropical ones typically, but we did try a bag of the very berry blend, and they were SUPER YUMMY! Both are great tasting, especially considering what we're used to tasting in foods that aren't home made, that are allergy free. HAHA!

In any event, you've gotta give them a try. If not for sanity sake, so you have a snack. Then for your sweet little ones sake, so they can have something that is truly yummy for a treat! Hugs and best wishes as always...
Love,
Allergy Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment